Thursday, October 8, 2009

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE...

Pat and I aren't like other married couples...last night as we both lay in bed moments before falling asleep, we began discussing "goose decoy patterns" and "goose-wind relationships". I mean...WHO DOES THAT? Even as I create this entry, I'm laying in my blind, in the freezing cold, in the middle of a corn field waiting for the sun to rise and the geese to fly. It would be much more comfy had I remembered either of my heating devices...a: my Gerbing's heated blind cushion or b: my "Grabber MyCoal" handwarmers. God...just the thought of those 2 things makes me wanna cry! Grrr! The boys think they have spotted the first duck of the morning flying...maybe I should finish this entry later. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment